ECS Circuits limited is always expanding so come and grow with us.
ECS is looking to fill the following roles.
This is a supporting role to the Customer Account team where you will assist in the implementation, coordination and administration of the Customer Support team within an electronics manufacture & supply business.
This function interacts with the sales, operations, marketing & finance departments internally & creating solid working relationships is crucial. The ability to communicate to get things done internally is very important. The Customer Support Executive interacts within our Customer Accounts and must manage the process of achieving objectives while maintaining relationships.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities
- Develop and strengthen relationships between ECS and our growing client base.
- Seek out new opportunities via cold calling, emailing and social media outreach.
- Conduct research to identify customer target markets.
- Become well versed in everything Printed Circuit Board (PCB) related.
- Present KPI’s to the senior management team.
- Work with the company’s quotes and production team by providing them with appropriate leads, and relative information for each project undertaken.
- Provide administration support – preparation of excel spreadsheets, & MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Stock Management and planning.
- Set up product codes and maintaining database.
- Customer order entry and placing PO’s.
- Shipping, invoicing and accounts queries.
- Provide an excellent level of service and develop long term relationships with the customer.
- Other duties as requested.
- 3-5 year’s experience in a similar Customer/Admin support role.
- Financial Control experience such as the ability to resolve invoice and account queries an advantage.
- Not afraid to take responsibility with a “can do”, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in printed circuit board manufacture & supply advantageous.
- Any Degree in Business or Technology would be an advantage.
- A second language preferably German would also be an advantage.